Thanks to everyone who has supported me at this blog, as well as visited it from outside sources. So amazing to know Ive reached readers in Japan (for reals!!!)
However, I’ve made everything a little more legit and moved to an official domain name!
You can find me at www.notsosimplesexuality.com
Same set up – just no more wordpress destination. You’ll have to update your bookmarks and resubscribe – but I assure you it will be worth it. Once Im finished tweaking everything TONS of new blog posts will be coming
- 50 Shades of Grey: Fiction vs Education. Why this book may be one of the worst things to happen to the sexual health community recently. Is it a good thing or a bad thing for sexual identity and how it portrays the BDSM community.
- Lube For Dummies: Everything You Could Have EVER Wanted To Know About Lube (And Some Stuff You Didnt…)
- Condoms: Why they receive a bad reputation and how to change that. PLUS: Reviews on the best brands out there
- Comparing Birth Control Methods: Whats popular these days and what advancements have recently been made in the reproductive health field
- Toy Reviews: OhMiBod Freestyle, OhMiBod Freestyle W, OhMiBod Club Vibe 2.oh, Hitachi Magic Wand, Tenga Flip Hole, Tenga Egg, Tenga Soft Cup, vibrating rings, sportsheets products, various porn and more!
- Reddit r/gonewild: Liberating and body positive or desperate attention seeking behaviour
- What Am I ACTUALLY putting in my body: A step by step COMPLETE breakdown of common ingredients found in lubes, massage oils/lotions and toys. What is safe for your body and what isnt.
- Squeaky Clean: How to keep your toys clean & why its so vital to your health
- Social Media & Social Skills: Why the two SHOULD go hand in hand, but actually don’t. What to expect and how to interact with people online via dating sites etc.